Founded in 1997, Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) is a private, K-12 Christian school helping students reach their fullest potential in God. LCA’s approach is based on Luke 2:52:
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
This is applied through a focus on academic, physical, spiritual and social growth.
This approach prepares them for success in the workplace, to maintain a healthy lifestyle, have an ongoing relationship with God and the church and to equip them to impact their community.
Our annual Iowa Test results show our students consistently excel in all areas of study. However, we our never satisfied. Our focus is on staff development, upgrading and improving curriculum, and the personalized needs of each student.
Lighthouse Christian Academy, born from a burden of love for the child, accepts our God ordained responsibility to help create an environment that enables each student to excel:
- Spiritually – to serve God and others;
- Academically – to maximize and achieve full learning potential;
- Morally – to uphold the standards given by God;
- Socially – to be a productive member of society;
- Physically – to recognize the body as a temple of the Holy Ghost.
In partnership with the parents, we recognize our need for divine guidance and commit ourselves as yielded servants unto God.